The Bucas Riding Rug is the ideal lightweight and durable all weather exercise rug.
- Tough rip stop outer
- Waterproof and breathable outer
- Anti-bacterial lining to protect your horse and keep the rug fresh
- Easily detachable during riding through the use of a hook and loop attachment system
- Rug may be fitted either under the saddle flaps or covering the riders legs
- Helps knock time off your warm up.
An excellent wet/cold weather exercise rug.
Can be too warm for some areas!
How to fit your Bucas Riding Rug
You can also have a look at the Bucas Rain Protector!
Measurements for S-M-L-XL Rugs
Some of our Bucas rugs have the measurements down as being Small, Medium, Large and Xlarge.
To help you work out what size is right for your horse, the following should be of help.
Rugs that are measured in S-M-L-XL are:
- Power Prize Cooler
- Bucas Riding Rug
- Bucas Quarter Sheet
- Rain Protector
Small – 125 cm / 5’6 / 66″
Medium – 135 cm / 6’0 / 72″
Large – 145 cm / 6’6 / 78″
Xlarge – 155 cm / 6’9 / 81″
If your horse measures in between these sizes you might be better getting the smaller size as the larger size might move around more or end up pulling the rug backwards.
The Bucas Riding Rug is an excellent option for when you still want to work your horse and warm up slowly and effectively to protect your horse.